Indee is a media research company. We build a proprietary facial emotion tracking tool that tracks emotions as they are displayed on a viewers face as they view content (with their permission). We work with Film Studios, TV Networks and Agencies like 21st Century Fox, Warner Bros, Star TV and WPP to help them understand and study the effectiveness of their content better.
Before any movie, TV show or ad is released our clients usually test it out with with Indee. We show their videos to a sample volunteer audience with their permission while our facial emotion tracking technology automatically sees what kind of emotions they are displaying through computer’s webcam. This helps our clients understand what parts of their videos are working and those that need additional work.
You will be a part of our in-house analysis and reporting team and help communicate the insights we’ve derived to the clients. In addition, your role in developing the roadmap for our analytics product will be crucial.
All the data we provide to our clients need some context for it to make sense to them. You will need to watch these unreleased videos/movies/trailers/shows and get a sense of why the data is showing the scores it is, and communicate that across to the client. Additionally, we gain a lot of insights from our volunteer audience base. These insights could make for really informative behavioral reports if composed strategically.
In addition to this, there will be marketing and user interface communication that you can stretch your copy editing muscles on.
Ideal fit will be someone who has:
• Excellent writing and communication skills. Not the floral variety but the type that values brevity and conciseness for communicating a thought crisply. (Unlike this Job Description)
• We cannot stress this enough - you need to have a very high attention to detail and accuracy in your work.
• Have a high stamina for work and ability to work under very quick deadlines.
• Be excited about changing the course of upcoming movies/tv shows/ads
• You will have a lot of ownership, so you need to be self-motivated with a lot of energy
• Have experience working with Excel or any other data analytics tools.
• Any prior exposure to digital marketing (eg: Google Adwords, Email campaigns) will be an added advantage.
• What you write will be the main takeaway for our clients for the research we’ve performed. So an attention to detail and your ability to deduce insights about videos is a crucial skill.
• You will be dealing with clients who have millions of dollars riding on your report, so tensions can run high, the ability to deflect confrontation and diffuse high tension is useful.
• We are performance driven and expect you to constantly monitor and make suggestions to improve our operations and growth.
• Constant supply of snacks, coffee, non-alcoholic beverages and the occasional evening (cough) drinks.
• Paid online courses for your skill development.
• Stock Options
• Daily free catered lunches and a fridge stocked with beers and snacks
• NERF guns to shoot down any teammate who's being annoying
• We endeavor never to hire idiots that will frustrate our work environment